Remov Rebiv
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Several Points of the Conversation

Go down

Several Points of the Conversation Empty Several Points of the Conversation

Post by GreenTeaSake Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:00 am

Number One

[00:15] ]TAR[ Rebiv4: As everoyne just said, if you want to lead a clan go ahead. I loved having you as a member, and as a friend. Unfrotunately you are nothing but a childish person with no respect for anyone but yourself, as your post shows.

Rebiv distorts reality, as you will read in the conversation, all of the TAR members, with just one or two as the exception, I enjoyed
playing with, awesome guys, and I doubt they would say such a thing, I've spent more time filling the server in the past two months
and playing with TAR than Rebiv has. I did, at times get childish, but my integrity stayed intact, unlike Rebiv's.

[00:16] ]TAR[ Rebiv4: Unfortunately you're being banned from the server, teamspeak, and all other TAR grounds. We're done and you are officially removed from the clan. The officers just agreed as did GS members.

This was for the sake of him being able to state his lies to the TAR members, without having to worry about me getting my part of the story in, my story is on display to the whole PR community instead.

[00:16] ]TAR[ Rebiv4: The only truth is that you're self centered and never wanted to be part of the clan, only to leech off of us and have a server. GS didn't want you, so I felt bad and took you. That is the truth

I work part-time, just 60 hours a month, and when the due date came around for January, for our servers, we were short 60 bucks, guess who picked up the tab.
No, not Rebiv, take a guess, thanks :-).

[00:17] ]TAR[ Rebiv4: I'll let my record speak for itself.
[00:17] ]TAR[ GreenTeaSake: tell me why the members liked me better than you?
[00:17] ]TAR[ GreenTeaSake: tell me that
[00:17] ]TAR[ Rebiv4: Winner of the Nvidia inCrysis 6v6 Team Tournament 2008. Thanks
[00:17] ]TAR[ GreenTeaSake: that doesnt mean shit
[00:17] ]TAR[ Rebiv4: Liked you?
[00:17] ]TAR[ GreenTeaSake: who plays crysis?
[00:17] ]TAR[ Rebiv4: No one liked you, they dealt with you
[00:18] ]TAR[ GreenTeaSake: competitively, thats like playing competitive scrabble
[00:18] ]TAR[ Rebiv4: And we're done, goodbye. I have a clan to run. Nothing you'd know anything about.
[00:18] ]TAR[ GreenTeaSake: are you sure? you were never around rebiv
[00:18] ]TAR[ GreenTeaSake: LOL
[00:18] ]TAR[ Rebiv4: All ties are severed here.

We'll wait for him to explain the truth, who really led them to victory, to be honest though, who played Crysis for the
multiplayer, and competitively at that?

[00:18] ]TAR[ GreenTeaSake: i attempted to come to you as a friend, you ignored me
[00:18] ]TAR[ GreenTeaSake: started bragging about your shitty tournament win
[00:18] ]TAR[ Rebiv4: Pleasant journeys
[00:19] ]TAR[ GreenTeaSake: and i went off on you
[00:19] ]TAR[ Rebiv4: You were never my friend, you were a member in the clan with some skill.

[00:15] ]TAR[quote]4: As everoyne just said, if you want to lead a clan go ahead. I loved having you as a member, and as a friend. Unfrotunately you are nothing but a childish person with no respect for anyone but yourself, as your post shows.

Mmkay bud, contradict yourself much?

[00:25] ]TAR[ GreenTeaSake: I'm seriously considering leaving the clan just because I feel like I'm not playing the game anymore
I'm one of the most mature admins and I get shit for respect
whereas I see rebiv's top admins teamkilling and doing stupid shit
[00:25] ]TAR[ GreenTeaSake: one of your own members
[00:26] ]TAR[ Rebiv4: k
[00:26] ]TAR[ Rebiv4: whatever you say
[00:26] ]TAR[ GreenTeaSake: lol
[00:26] ]TAR[ GreenTeaSake: twisting reality into your favor again
[00:26] ]TAR[ GreenTeaSake: hahaha
[00:26] ]TAR[ GreenTeaSake: you couldnt even handle somebody else talking to you, yet im the one who thinks im better than everybody else

I left GS on bad terms, because Warfighter himself was a terrible leader as well. I was let back onto the Teamspeak so I could
argue with Rebiv in front of TAR members, instead, I was dragged down into a channel with Rebiv, Zed, and Warfighter, biased much?
I was than accused of thinking I was better than everybody else, yet this boy, not man, but boy, could not stand to bare the truth
for no more than four minutes.

GreenTeaSake
Admin

https://removerebiv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down